ZAXWERKS: Zaxwerks Forum Zaxwerks Tutorials

Problem with ProAnimator AE plugin & Importer plugin

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

rremde
Problem with ProAnimator AE plugin & Importer plugin
on Jan 16, 2007 at 10:34:21 pm

I'm having 2 issues with the ProAnimator plugin.

The first is the apparant freeze when I try to use the PA plugin in AE7. I will apply the effect to a solid, and go to edit. The two PA panes come up with the grid stage visible, and nothing else (white screen). If I tab or click into another application (or finder), and go back to AE, the panes redraw correctly. In order to get the panes to update for any action, I have to leave the AE application and go back in order to get the frames to redraw. Naturally, this gets kinda annoying pretty quickly. I've tried trashing prefs, restarting, to no avail. Any ideas?

Second, when I go to import a PA file into an AE project, the camera and object path are imported, but not the object itself (i.e. a text or illustrator object). All I get is a blue solid with the dimensions of the original object. Is that what I should expect? I presume the next step would be to import an object using the PA plugin on the object layer....see frustration above.....

BTW, I'm on a dual 2.3 G5 with the Radeon 9600 running 2 20" cinema displays, 5gig ram.
TIA
Robin

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]