FORUMS: list search recent posts

News: Boulder International Film Festival: Opening Night Red Carpet Gala Kicks Off with Colorado Premiere of David Crosby: Remember My Name

COW Forums : Film Festivals

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index

Cow News Droid
News: Boulder International Film Festival: Opening Night Red Carpet Gala Kicks Off with Colorado Premiere of David Crosby: Remember My Name
on Jan 17, 2019 at 5:35:08 pm

Produced by Award-Winning Director Cameron Crowe; Legendary Musician David Crosby to Make Special Appearance in Boulder

(Boulder, CO--January 17, 2019) The Boulder International Film Festival (BIFF) is pleased to announce legendary musician David Crosby will attend BIFF for the Opening Night Colorado premiere of the film David Crosby: Remember My Name, produced by award-winning director Cameron Crowe and coming to BIFF straight from Sundance. Also in attendance will be the film’s director A.J. Eaton and executive producer Jill Mazursky. BIFF 2019 is February 28-March 3 and brings films, filmmakers and fans together from around the world to Boulder for a four-day celebration of film.

“We're very excited to feature this outstanding film for Opening Night at BIFF and are honored David Crosby will join us for a Q & A after the screening”, says Robin Beeck, BIFF’s Executive Director. "David Crosby: Remember My Name tells the inspirational and moving story of Crosby’s incredible life and career, and will be a fantastic way to kick off our very special 15th anniversary year."

Opening Night Feature Film: DAVID CROSBY: REMEMBER MY NAME USA, Feature Documentary, 2019, 93 minutes 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Pre-Film Parties 7:15 pm: Doors Open at Boulder Theater 7:45 pm: David Crosby: Remember My Name Tickets are $95 each (reserved seating only, free for Festival passholders) and ON SALE NOW at biff1.com
The entire program will be announced and tickets on sale on February 8.

DAVID CROSBY: REMEMBER MY NAME A revealing and deeply personal documentary exploring the life and creative renaissance of music icon David Crosby. A cultural force for over fifty years, Crosby faced an uncertain future after the 2015 dissolution of Crosby, Stills and Nash. Racked with health issues and personal obstacles, Crosby forged a new path at the age of 76. Seeking out younger musicians and recording a pair of critically-praised new albums, Crosby now sets out to make a mark in a world so different from the generation he came to define in the 60’s. With unflinching honesty, self-examination, regret, fear, exuberance and an unshakable belief in family and the transformative nature of music, Crosby shares his often-challenging journey with humor and bite.

Directed by A.J. Eaton David Crosby In Person Produced by Cameron Crowe, Michele Farinola, Greg Mariotti Executive Produced by Jill Mazursky, James Keach, Justus Haerder, Kathy Rivkin Daum A.J Eaton and Jill Mazursky in person.

5:00pm – 7:00pm BIFF Opening Night Red Carpet Gala The Opening Night Red Carpet Gala includes two pre-film parties at the Hotel Boulderado and Rembrandt Yard Art Gallery and Event Center in downtown Boulder. The parties will feature delicious food, live music, wines from BIFF's Official Winery, Francis Ford Coppola, and local craft beers. Long-time Boulder favorite The Rio will serve up tasty Tex-Mex signature dishes and house-made specialties at the Rembrandt Yard party. The Boulderado party will feature food from hometown favorite Murphy's. Expect to taste some of their best-loved menu items as well as some surprising special bites.

BIFF’s traditional costumed characters and a “Second Line” band will lead both sets of gala attendees and revelers to the Boulder Theater, which is sure to be a festive Red Carpet opening to BIFF 2019!

Get Tickets To Opening Night!

Early Bird Festival Passes On Sale Only a Limited Number Remaining!
Buy now to get the Early Bird price and receive $75 off the full Festival Pass cost of $450.

http://biff1.com/festival-passes/

###

Posts Index 

Current Message Thread:
  • News: Boulder International Film Festival: Opening Night Red Carpet Gala Kicks Off with Colorado Premiere of David Crosby: Remember My Name by COW News Droid on Jan 17, 2019 at 5:35:08 pm

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]