MEDIA 100: Media 100 844/X Forum Media 100 Forum Media 100 Tutorials

Re: Is Media 100 Dead?

COW Forums : Media 100

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Michael Slowe
Re: Is Media 100 Dead?
on Jan 17, 2013 at 11:13:50 pm

No Marcus, I don't have a 1948 Buick, although, funnily enough my son in law has just bought one and had it adapted for a classic car rally over the Andes! I often up date cars and am currently delighting in an S3 Audi.

Of course, I also welcomed all the meaningful Media 100 updates that enable me to import and edit XDCAM footage in a huge variety of codecs, with multiple video and audio tracks etc etc. My point was that people tend to over state the need for constant improvements. I make documentary films and can do all that is necessary within Media 100 for these films to be very successful. As Michael Hanish asks in his supportive post, what exactly do you want and need right now?

There is always rival software to everything , some better, some worse. I, for one, would be very sad to lose Media 100 but I'm an old man and it will probably see me out. The whiz kids, cutting all sorts of fancy multi layered commercials will no doubt find applications with which they will dazzle and amaze us.

Michael Slowe

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]