Re: Kona LHi system setup?

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bob Zelin
Re: Kona LHi system setup?
on Feb 17, 2010 at 10:45:05 pm

Boris -
I am sorry, but I am not going to answer your questions. Your general question is "how can I get the kind of high end systems that top Hollywood professionals use, without spending any money". I would only have impolite answers for you. I am not interested in helping you compete with top Hollywood professionals, while spending no money. I belive in a level playing field - which means that YOU buy professional equipment, make a professional show or movie, and compete, while spending the same money they spend.

I am not the world's biggest G-Tech fan, but G-Tech makes excellent gear - for example -
http://www.g-technology.com/products/g-speed-fc-xl.cfm

Cal Digit, Dulce System, Sonnet, Maxx Digital, JMR and others also make excellent gear. If you want to work in 2K, and 4K with RED files, you can work with all of these companies. But if your real question is "so what is the CHEAPEST way I can do this, so I can undercut everyone elses prices, because we don't have a lot of money" - I will not answer this question. I am here to tell you about good equipment, not how you can SCREW all of your competitors by spending less money and providing the same product.

Bob Zelin

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]