FORUMS: list search recent posts

Re: You want HDMI, Here have this

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Peter Corbett
Re: You want HDMI, Here have this
on Apr 22, 2009 at 1:37:10 pm

[AJA Sales Department] "Peter... I think the "I didn't get a response" is exaggerated by the comparative time you might be posting your questions since you are on Australian time mate... we are doing our very best to answer questions in a timely fashion.

From the CML (Cinematograpy Mailing List) reply to your question posted by the AJA Product Manager regarding handheld work with the unit:"

Hi there. The extra info is really useful. I wish I could see it at NAB myself as it is looks a fantastic product. And yes I do lose track of the time zones!

You probably misunderstood me. I meant "no response" from all the camera operators who were posting on forums, not AJA. Besides my post, there are many other unrelated threads all over the web raving about the Ki but not one person mentions shooting off the shoulder with the it.

I don't want to sound pedantic but my original question directly concerned 2/3" cameras like Varicam and XDCAM HD and how the Ki Pro could operate with it hand held. The info in the above post refers to small cameras (I'm assuming cams like the HVX200 and ERX1/3). I still can't see how the procedure detailed above would work with our SDX900 which is similar to the camera shown in the AJA brochure. The camera would sit way too high on the shoulder for operating.

Peter Corbett
Powerhouse Productions
http://www.php.com.au

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]