FORUMS: list search recent posts

Should I wait?

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread


chinny
Should I wait?
on Mar 20, 2007 at 2:56:14 am

Hi,
I am considering to buy Mac system.
But, I am wonderig if apple will announce the new system(software) upcoming NAB.
I heard that Apple will introduce the new system (8 cpu), Leopard, and FCP 6.
If it is true, should I wait until NAB?
Any information would be helpful.


Posts IndexRead Thread 


Current Message Thread:





© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]