APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Looking for a Great Map Animator

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Ray Sherman
Re: Looking for a Great Map Animator
on Aug 8, 2019 at 8:26:28 pm

Thanks for the help and video link. I did several searches in regards to using Motion which seems to do mostly of what I want to accomplish. With Motion, it appears that it takes many, many steps to get to your goal. With that being said, it looks like the only way to go. I did purchase FCPX Maps but, it's been a major headache just to get the route line to run smoothly, it makes small jumps forward instead. My MacBook Pro is more than adequate to run the plugin;

Also, I don't quite understand the token induction from Mapbox. I got one but, is there something that needs to be done with it? Mapbox has an enormous amount of information on their site which seems to be a lot to decipher. I contacted PFS support and nothing has been accomplished. Currently, it appears I wasted my money on that particular plugin. It's too bad due to that plugin appearing to do what i wanted......... Oh well, Motion 5 here I come. Thanks again for al your help and input. I truly appreciate it. Ray 😊

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]