APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X Creative Community Conversations FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

How To Create a Team Editing Workflow?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Steve Crow
How To Create a Team Editing Workflow?
on Jul 26, 2019 at 5:26:02 pm

Hi,

I am in a situation where I need to figure how best to create lots of online training content in Final Cut Pro by assembling a team of external, probably overseas-based, vendors to do the actual production work in Final Cut Pro. Of course, we want all the training videos to have a similar look and feel - in your opinion what would I need to provide to the vendors for the most efficient workflow?

Since a lot of the content is based upon the same graphic look - one thought I had was to provide them with a Final Cut Pro Library file set up to our specifications and then also a directory of graphic, video and audio assets that are typically used in the course material. The on-screen text would be provided in a Keynote, or Powerpoint or Word doc - something like that.

It occurs to me I would also need some kind of sample video to give them an idea of what we want the final product to look like and then maybe a document with our production guidelines like what Font to use, what animation styles we use to bring elements on and off screen etc.

For delivery, I would want back not only the final, approved, course video but also the FCPX Library file and all assets used to create it.

What are your thoughts on how I can avoid creating a nightmare for myself?

Steve Crow

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]