APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Green Screen Export Anomaly or Something Wrong?

COW Forums : Color Grading

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Tangier Clarke
Green Screen Export Anomaly or Something Wrong?
on Jul 24, 2019 at 4:51:01 pm
Last Edited By Tangier Clarke on Jul 24, 2019 at 4:54:40 pm

Hello folks. I am exporting a segment of my cut to for green screen/tracking work that I'll do in Motion or DaVinci (if I can figure the latter out). Something strange is happening on the export whereas the clip is keyed (the green somewhat replaced) even when there's no video beneath it. I wanted to run this by you all in case it's just my ignorance/human error at play here. I could go back to the original of course, but I did some slight color adjustments on the clip already. The clip shows up solid green in my timeline as it should.

In preparation for Motion or another app, I've exported the clip as a ProRes 422, ProRes 4444, made sure the FCP X Keyer was disabled and/or not present at all, and tried putting the clip in it's own project before these exported formats. In each export is goes from solid green to keyed. See images of before export and after.

4K footage from Sony FS7
Final Cut Pro 10.4.6
Storyline = 3840x2160 @Rec 709, Sony S-Log3/S-Gamut3.Cine applied to clips
Mojave 10.14.5
Mac Pro (Late 2013) / Dual AMD Fire Pro D500 / 64 GB RAM/ 3.5 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]