APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: X2Pro file size too large

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Tangier Clarke
Re: X2Pro file size too large
on May 2, 2019 at 5:56:56 pm

My mistake for not making things more clear. I didn't mean for you to export an audio file, but just go through the process of exporting right up until actually exporting so that you can get an estimate of the the size of the audio file FCP X will export. This will be shown in the bottom right of the export window and based on the format you chose for you audio (AIFF or your source format) and the duration of the timeline and/or clip you have selected on your timeline (storyline).

That being said, the mp3 is a small file and I wonder if you have a range selected on your storyline. I have storyline in front of me that''s barely 4 minted and if I were to export an MP3 of it, it'd be almost 8 Mb. Make sure that you have no ranges selected (or at least just the range of the storyline you want which I presume is the entire storyline) and go through the export process again; minus the exporting to see the estimated size.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]