APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Slow Motion From Stills

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Jeremy Garchow
Re: Slow Motion From Stills
on Jul 6, 2018 at 3:55:03 pm

[Mark Smith] "When you selected all the clips in the index -"

I added some notes on the vimeo review page so you can follow along. I don't select clips in the index, I just selected all on the timeline (command-a).

[Mark Smith] "rolled the mouse over to the the time line and saw all the clip marquees turn yellow then CTRL D type in duration and nothing happened?"

Control-d turns the tc window to blue. When it's blue, you can add a custom duration, to which I typed "1.enter"

[Mark Smith] "I’m a little mystified why control D doesn’t allow you to change duration of those still frames. It works ths way on all my machines."

But that's exactly what I did. I am not sure what you are doing wrong. Open quicktime, select File > New Screen Recording, and record what you are doing. You can post the file here to the Cow if you don't have a streaming service such as Vimeo/Youtube/other. Click the little "disk" icon above the response text box to upload a file to this website, and copy/paste the link and reply here with that link.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]