APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Need to de-flicker footage!!

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Jenn Lindsay
Re: Need to de-flicker footage!!
on Jun 8, 2017 at 9:15:16 pm

Hello Mark, et. al!

I want to thank you again for all of your help. I have been shooting flicker-free here in Africa!

I've been very busy filming probably way too much stuff and learning a ton really fast. At first I had a bad flicker at shutter speeds in multiples of 60s, just like in Greece, but thanks to you I learned my lesson this time and got it to 1/100ish and I was good to go.

I am also working with new equipment, a Zhiyun Smooth II smartphone gimbal which has been really fun, and an Atom 60 from Smart Slider. I've definitely underutilized these new toys as I've been really go go go and I don't have enough hands to handle everything. I hope I can get something cool out of the slider during my interviews tomorrow.

I've had some drama with a jealous monk trying to sabotage our filming but I think we're gonna be able to turn it into a plot twist. As far as I know, there's no Creative Cow forum to deal with corrupt Buddhist monks sabotaging production. ☺

Thank you again!
Jenn

http://www.JennLindsay.com
iMac 27-inch, 3.5 GHz Intel Core i7. 4GB GPU.
FCPX, Motion
MacBook Pro 15-inch, late 2016, OSX 10.12.5
* Canon C100 Mk II
* Canon T5i
* Canon Vixia HFG20
* iPhone 6S+

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]