APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Video only transition throws the audio out of sync (when on both ends of same clip)

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Dave Gage
Re: Video only transition throws the audio out of sync (when on both ends of same clip)
on Mar 19, 2013 at 6:37:21 pm

[David Eaks] "Everything seems to stay just as I left it through a reboot, with either workaround (nudge audio or nudge video). I can even nudge the clip back into place then make a cut and it has that same buggy behavior again."
Whew, that's good to hear.

[David Eaks] "I'm glad we got the basic behavior of the bug figured out, but I really dont like FCPX changing our edits without telling it too. Be it just a few thousand samples or not. I've sent feedback as well."
I'm sure it's a bug that hasn't been pointed out to Apple yet.

[David Eaks] "OS X 10.8.2 FCPX 10.0.7"
Okay, I'm still back on 10.6.8 and 10.0.4 and the behavior is the same. I don't know when I'll get a chance to upgrade to Mountain Lion. It doesn't fix a single thing for me and I know it will break a ton of 3rd party software that I will need to upgrade or dump completely. I suppose as soon as the next version of FCP X comes out (that I want and need) that no longer supports Snow Leopard, I will upgrade everything at that point.

Thanks again,
Dave

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]