APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Video only transition throws the audio out of sync (when on both ends of same clip)

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Dave Gage
Re: Video only transition throws the audio out of sync (when on both ends of same clip)
on Mar 18, 2013 at 11:09:26 pm

David,

That's very helpful, thanks for going the extra mile with the video. I just finished 3 edits from last week, it starts over again on Wednesday, so I'll give it a go then. Your workaround is definitely much faster then mine. I did file a bug report on it with Apple, hopefully others will also. I may also file a complaint that not only can you not turn off the audio portion of the transition in FCPX, but you can't even turn it off in Motion. I will file another complaint about that also.

One question though on your workaround. Did you check to see that after closing the Project and program that it still worked? I had something that seem to fix it a few weeks ago, but the problem came back after re-launching the program. If you still have this test project, do you mind checking?

Also, what version of FCPX are you running?

Thanks again,
Dave

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]