APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Video only transition throws the audio out of sync (when on both ends of same clip)

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Dave Gage
Re: Video only transition throws the audio out of sync (when on both ends of same clip)
on Mar 18, 2013 at 2:01:39 am

Based on the response to this topic, I'm must be the only one that finds this to be a problem. But, I spent another hour today messing with it and my workaround works and nothing else.

Expanding audio and adding the transition only to the video doesn't work consistently since it moves the audio. I'm back to pulling out each end of the clip for 2-3 seconds, taking the Range Tool, selecting the area and then dropping the volume down to 0 dB, putting the clip end back, doing the other clip in the same way and then adding the transition right on top of the cut (without expanding the audio).

On the bright side, I am getting much faster at the process. As I said in another thread, I sure wish you could turn off the audio cross-fade portion of the transition in the Inspector. I will send feedback to Apple.

Dave

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]