APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: FCP Legacy FCPX Debates Apple Final Cut Pro X FCP Tutorials

New to Forum and have some fcpx questions

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

shane worthNew to Forum and have some fcpx questions
by on May 9, 2012 at 3:30:40 am

HI there, I am pretty new here and I have looked through other posts and these are some of the questions I either have not found or have not figured out yet.

I was just watching some movie trailers and was thinking how would I do something where I have a perspective where it looks like film,(24p) then a handheld perspective like a person carrying a video camera (30p) then I might have some things I want to do a slow mo effect on (60i) so I have more frames to slow down and make it not look choppy.

Would Final cut pro x keep the different frame rates or would I need to create the project in the highest frame rate?

What I as thinking was doing a project basically like a horror movie where you have the audience point of view then a character would record some stuff on his "camcorder" then for some special stuff I would record in 60i so I can slow it down to look super slow.

I am using a cannon hfm31 so my camera isn't super high end.

I am also wondering because I have played with all sorts of settings, how I should convert my HD video to SD so I can burn it on a regular DVD. A friend wants me to help me start shooting weddings and even though I shoot in HD most people don't have blu ray players ( and I don't have a blu ray burner) I would like to be able to burn a dvd that has high quality. I have friends that have a regular DVD player hooked to an HDTV and want it to still look good on there. I have burned discs in the past that look awesome on a standard tv but then look a little pix-elated on the big tv but actual movie DVDs look fine on there. Just wondering if anyone can help explain this to me. I shoot everything in HD now and I prefer to shoot 30p as a standard because most things are going to end up on either the internet or DVD for now. Thanks for your time.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]