Creative COWSIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

What would be the best frame rate for moving pictures "montage" and I have a bluray question.

COW Forums : Apple FCPX Techniques

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Social ShareSend Email MessageShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInComment
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index

Travis WineWhat would be the best frame rate for moving pictures "montage" and I have a bluray question.
by on May 7, 2012 at 10:30:41 pm

I'm stuck here. What to do?

I'm doing a Bar-Mitzvah. They wanted the ceremony, party, and montage on one bluray disk with menus.

I start to think that a new project in FCPX at 1920x1080 at 59.94p would give me the best clarity for my moving pictures that were scanned to show on a projector.

However, I will be recording everything else in 1920x1080 24p to put on a bluray.

The computer that I am going to use to show the montage will play all the resolutions through a projector, but when I put all this to Bluray disk, I foresee some problems here sicne Bluray only plays 1080 24p and 60i - Right?

Starting to think I need to shoot everything in 720p 59.94, and not worry about all this.

Any advice?

Posts Index
Reply   Like  
Social ShareSend Email MessageShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInComment

Current Message Thread:
  • What would be the best frame rate for moving pictures "montage" and I have a bluray question. by Travis Wine on May 7, 2012 at 10:30:41 pm

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESJOBSNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn GroupCreative COW Facebook PageCreative COW on Twitter
© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]