APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: FCPX Freelance

COW Forums : Creative Community Conversations (was FCPX Debates)

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Gabriel Spaulding
Re: FCPX Freelance
on Nov 18, 2017 at 1:23:26 am

"Wonder which system harbors the most “have it but don’t generate a penny from it” practitioners."

Considering the fact that a Creative Cloud subscription comes with all of the Adobe apps there are certainly a huge number of subscribers who do not use and likely have never even opened Premiere Pro. Conversely, Final Cut Pro X is a standalone purchase, making it much more unlikely that someone would purchase it specifically and then not use it. I rent Adobe software every month and despite my subscription including at least 24 different apps (shown in the Creative Cloud app) I only ever use 4 of them —and none of them are Premiere Pro. So while I do pay to use Adobe software for paid work am I being counted as a tick in the Premiere Pro box? How many people use either of these apps for paid work is of course very difficult to determine, but given the nature of the different purchase models it seems to me that the a la carte option would by default provide the most ambiguity.

Gabriel Spaulding
Creator & Director of ACE Enterprizes
Videographer | Video Editor | Motion Designer

How Can We Help You Tell Your Story?
http://www.aceenterprizes.com

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]