APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: FCPX Freelance

COW Forums : Creative Community Conversations (was FCPX Debates)

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Neil Goodman
Re: FCPX Freelance
on Nov 8, 2017 at 3:11:34 pm

[Robin S. Kurz] "Such as Neistat, Marques Brownlee any many many more making millions with as many subscribers. Go figure. Are THEY "editors" or do the live up to everyone's so distinct idea of "PRO"?
"

Id say those guys are Pro because they're making money. That's why I specifically said the v logger with 20 subscribers.
not millions.

[Robin S. Kurz] "
Either way I'd say anyone actually putting more relevance and value into what feature A, B or C Hollywood edited on and none into these "just some YT vloggers" is making a huge mistake in terms of relevance for the global market in the long term and might want to rethink his use of such a high horse. 😏"

Again , completely missing the point as usual. I simply stated that there are without a doubt a lot of people who buy editing software that never wind up making money off of editing, and those people are counted as "seats". Not sure how that turns into the relavance of hollywood workflows going forward but keeping beating that horse buddy.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]