APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Why FCPX?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bill Davis
Re: Why FCPX?
on Oct 6, 2017 at 8:42:21 pm

[greg janza] " discovered that the competition had a wide variety of offerings that delivered superior performance and were cheaper."

To me, cheap superior performance largely means getting home earlier with more money in your pocket.

If you're doing that - excellent.

Today, I feel like I'm getting done with projects about twice as fast as I used to (I used to say a third, but it keeps improving and improving the better I understand X.) - slightly more prep - editorial time a good bit faster from the prep and curated content access X is built on - but not a TON of story building time savings cuz I tend to re-invest any saved time at that stage on working to improve stuff.

But then MASSIVE time savings on alts, revisions, client changes and the whole back end. The more client changes - the more time I save. And experience shows me there will ALWAYS massive client changes in everything I do. Sometimes I think no program I edit will ever actually be truly LOCKED again. Sigh.

If you are seeing big productivity boosts as well - EXCELLENT. We're BOTH good. So rock on.

Creator of XinTwo - http://www.xintwo.com
The shortest path to FCP X mastery.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]