APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Why FCPX?

COW Forums : Sony Catalyst

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bill Davis
Re: Why FCPX?
on Oct 5, 2017 at 3:06:07 am

[Oliver Peters] "What did I actually write about FCPX around that time? So I looked it up (see links below)."

On my personal scale of “overly emotional FCP X haters that can’t see the forest for the trees” you have never been anywhere to be found, my friend.

If you were, I doubt I’d have spent nearly as many enjoyable hours as we have chatting about this stuff.

(But of course that doesn’t mean I don’t have a mental list of more than a few names that do fit that description!)

Oddly I just finished reading the new forum posts above from David Busse - another who apparently fled X for a long time, but has now clearly re-evaluated his position.

It made me smile when I got toward the bottom of his piece - and he was quite explicit that his biggest remaining issue has little to do with software value or operations - but is rather a lingering sense of personal emotional betrayal attached to Apple from their actions in 2011.

But hey, if someone wants to slow their work efficiency and be less productive because the folks who make the faster software hurt their feelings - I’m clueless as to how to address that.

I guess maybe I’d recommend adopting a cute dog to take care of your emotional needs - and shower attention on it with all the time you save using X to make your videos?

That’s currently working really well for me.

😁

Creator of XinTwo - http://www.xintwo.com
The shortest path to FCP X mastery.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]