APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Why FCPX?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Tony West
Re: Why FCPX?
on Oct 5, 2017 at 2:09:52 am

[Herb Sevush] "They shot themselves in the foot and no one else is to blame for it. "

I have a bit of a different take on it Herb. I never read any press on X pro or con before the release. (I just wasn't paying attention)

I remember seeing the people in the room applauding and liking what they saw.

YT is where a lot of people go these days to get up to speed on many products and I was no different.

There were all these people on Youtube giving their "reviews" before they had a chance to learn the program.

I would see one person say it couldn't do something followed by another person actually doing what that first person said it couldn't.

It became clear to me that I needed to use the product and find out for myself.

The other thing I remember is people mainly focused on what was missing and almost none of what it COULD do.

Yeah it was missing stuff, but it had some really cool new stuff also.

That part wasn't completely on Apple. There was a ton of misinformation out there.

To ignore that side of it, is to not tell the whole story.

It's actually still happening. Check out this video by Jason Vong. I think Jason is a talented young brother and I'm not picking on him because he admits in the video he is still learning and is asking for help but it's way too early for him to be making this video not knowing so much basic information.

Looks at the views, over 60 thousand. That's a lot of people he reached with that information.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]