APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Apple's official Pro Apps compatibility chart for High Sierra

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Robin S. Kurz
Re: Apple's official Pro Apps compatibility chart for High Sierra
on Aug 27, 2017 at 10:28:14 am
Last Edited By Robin S. Kurz on Aug 27, 2017 at 10:32:42 am

[Oliver Peters] "See this article:
https://www.provideocoalition.com/apple-please-create-xml-utility-provide-a....."

Oh right. It's totally Apple's fault and responsibility. Those jerks! [/s]

So… where was Adobe's Freehand converter again?

I'm 100% with Scott on this one. And yeah, I would in fact say "Find someone else if you insist on it being done in/through 7 in spite of all the other far more viable options" if push came to shove. At least I for one am not that hard up for work. Others may be. In which case they can just do what Michael has. Simple enough.

I find the (original) title of this thread completely nonsensical and misleading btw. FCP 7 was officially EOLed over six years ago. That page does nothing but state the system requirements for the most current versions of the Pro Apps. FCP7 is just as dead or alive today as it was on June 27th 2011. Completely aside from the fact that I don't see how anyone still stuck on 7 of all things could even give two hoots about their version of OS. Because if that is in fact an issue, then it's purely self-made, plain and simple imho.

- RK

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]