APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Informal NLE poll

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bill Davis
Re: Informal NLE poll
on Jul 9, 2017 at 1:57:07 am

Walter,

I said "bunker mode" referring to how the businesses I have the most contact with are largely NOT in "expansion mode" - they at best are in "operational efficiency " mode.

They are willing to spend a bit. But not for grand new initiatives.

This is very different than business climates I've experienced in the past where money was a LOT looser and more companies were after market share and expansion through robust investment.

Retail is flat. Business to business seems flat. Only a small number of industries are expanding and those that are are seem to be hiring one body and expecting them to do the work of six.

Bunker mode also refers to people in general staying behind their office walls and not scouting as much. Maybe that's a natural result of the on-line shift, but industry related local social groups are all pretty fallow really. The local computer groups, the Chambers of Commerce, the artists, designers and writers don't gather like they used to. We Cyber comnnect (as we are doing right here, right now) but that used to be in personmonthly in most larger cities - and it's kinda dead now.

Oh well.

Creator of XinTwo - http://www.xintwo.com
The shortest path to FCP X mastery.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]