APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Informal NLE poll

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Andrew Kimery
Re: Informal NLE poll
on Jul 6, 2017 at 11:36:51 pm

[Bill Davis] "Part of that IMO is the result of recent elections where a "lets go back to when it was easier" mentality showed up lots of polling places worldwide.
"

I don't follow how recent elections have impact adoption rates over the previous six years.

[Bill Davis] "And when the dams eventually break - the hardware, software, and even the "what IS an NLE anymore" thinking environment may be VERY different than what we see today. Only time will tell. "

Which dams are you still waiting to break? To me, dams all over busted wide open starting with the DV Revolution in the late '90s/early '00s. Follow through to today where most people in first world countries can shoot, edit and distribute videos without any extra out of pocket costs merely by using hardware and services that they already use in their day to day lives (smart phones, computers, Internet connections, etc.,). Speaking in generalities, I don't really see what barriers to entry are left standing. Now whether or not their videos will get views and/or generate meaningful revenue is a complete different question.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]