APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Somewhat OT: Why Adobe Can't be Stopped

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Shawn Miller
Re: Somewhat OT: Why Adobe Can't be Stopped
on Jul 5, 2017 at 8:12:03 pm

[Scott Witthaus] "If I am Avid marketing, I am like, "psst, hey, Premiere users, see all those softwares you pay for and never use? Now, ever wonder why Premiere is so buggy? Put two and two together. You are paying money to develop software you will never use. At Avid, we know who you are and what you need. You are a storyteller, and editor, a maker of magic. At Avid, your subscription goes to the development Media Composer and Pro-Tools. That's it. Not some cartoon software, but software that is solid, bug free and makes you a better storyteller. You can pick: pay for stuff you never use and suffer the bugs or come back to a company focused on you as a storyteller....""

I don't think most users care when they're subsidizing applications that they don't use. I care that AE doesn't natively support DEEP EXR or cryptomatte and that Premiere doesn't support compressed cDNG, but Avid or anyone else telling me that Premiere is buggy because my subscription pays for Muse, does nothing to encourage me to switch.

Shawn

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]