APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Is this why the new Mac Pro has been taking so long?

COW Forums : Sony Catalyst

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Walter Soyka
Re: Is this why the new Mac Pro has been taking so long?
on Apr 4, 2017 at 3:08:02 pm

[andy patterson] "I know of several Apple users who still have an iMac but opted for the Surface Studio over the iPad Pro. Even Leo Laporte who once was a big Apple loyalist loved the Surface Studio and even stated there is no need to opt for an iPad over the MS Surface Pro. Many people have criticized Apple about the iPad still using a mobile OS. Leo even said Windows 10 is awesome. Many people think MS is doing a better job at giving graphic designers a more useful product than Apple. If you don't want to believe me you don't have to. I am just telling you like it is. Having said that please explain to me why an Apple iPad Pro would be a better option than a MS Surface Pro?"

I carry both a Surface Pro 3 and an iPad Air 2 -- and I got the iPad after I got the SP3. I used my Surface as a tablet for a while, but it's pretty chunky and heavy in comparison with an iPad. As Oliver mentions, the Surface is a fantastic small laptop, but I certainly understand why people would prefer the iPad form factor.

Walter Soyka
Designer & Mad Scientist at Keen Live [link]
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
@keenlive [twitter]   |   RenderBreak [blog]   |   Profile [LinkedIn]

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]