APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: 10.3.2 Is out - WOW review from a huge X facility in Europe.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bill Davis
Re: 10.3.2 Is out - WOW review from a huge X facility in Europe.
on Jan 27, 2017 at 5:36:06 am
Last Edited By Bill Davis on Jan 27, 2017 at 5:37:45 am

[Oliver Peters] "Funny. Also from Nielsen: "Now we are actually ABLE to work in the timeline." This pertains to large projects (sequences) and is something many of us have been complaining about for a long, long time. Yet many would argue that the issue doesn't exist. ☺
"

A few days ago (I've been on a client deadline since and mentally pushed it aside) I got a personal note from Mads about this.

He was sorta apologizing for the "in-artful" phrasing of his post. (Remember, English is NOT his first language - tho you certainly wouldn't know it from chatting with him in person!)

Why in heaven's sake he'd think he had ANY reason to apologize to me for anything is WAY beyond me - but I think he felt that his comment "in that form" caused me problems in this thread he didn't wish to cause.

I just noted that's how language interpretation works. (and this forum has ALWAYS been pretty crappy at language interpretation, truth be told - and I'm as guilty of it as the next guy!)

We say or write what we mean. Others hear what they FEEL we were trying to say. And there's often a gap in between those two realities.

Just for the record, Mads was NOT trying to imply he "couldn't use" X before 10.3.2 or that the operational experience was "bad" before the update.

Quite the opposite. Their team has been churning out deadline oriented broadcast content quite handily (and winning awards for it) for quite some time now.

But like everyone who edits - a significant boost in daily productivity with the software flowing smoother and working faster than it did before - is ALWAYS cause for celebration.

Simple as that.

Creator of XinTwo - http://www.xintwo.com
The shortest path to FCP X mastery.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]