APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: 10.3.2 Is out - WOW review from a huge X facility in Europe.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Robin S. Kurz
Re: 10.3.2 Is out - WOW review from a huge X facility in Europe.
on Jan 25, 2017 at 3:11:41 pm

[David Mathis] "but still no out of sync indicators."

And don't hold your breath, seeing that they are of zero relevance in X.

Unless of course you can outline any situation or task in FCP X where you haven't simply done something completely unnecessary to your synced audio to equally unnecessarily cause the asynchronous result to begin with. Anything where the proposed sync indicators could be of global and practical use, as opposed to simply switching to a more sensible, existing workflow alternative to whatever it is you're doing. Something that can somehow make the obvious point that shows why sync indicators could in fact be considered a constructive improvement or necessity. Including for every other X user that has actually understood the most basic concepts of how X works and not just for making the lives of those easier that are just ignorant of certain workflows (and unwilling to learn/adapt). The latter, from my experience, being the only ones that ever felt synch indicators could actually make any sense. And always for mere familiarity reasons, not out of objective necessity. So yes, I'd truly be very curious what that task or situation could be.

I've asked that every time I see that come up, too, and to date not once actually gotten an answer that didn't simply describe the above. Or I just simply got the ol' "Because I need them. Period." response as their only logical justification (much like it seems to be the case here once again?). Or no response at all. At least I haven't seen any practical explanations as to why we should be hoping for them. But maybe I just overlooked them? Or could this be a first? 😏

- RK

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]