APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: 10.3.2 Is out - WOW review from a huge X facility in Europe.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Andrew Kimery
Re: 10.3.2 Is out - WOW review from a huge X facility in Europe.
on Jan 23, 2017 at 6:55:04 am

[Bill Davis] "Good god, man - all I did was post a link to a high end facility editors direct experience with the tool this entire forum is supposedly about!
"

This side discussion isn't about your original post and you know it. As previously stated, it's about the hypocrisy of complaining that other people do XYZ while also choosing to do XYZ.

[Bill Davis] "It wasn't me leading the brigade of - "yeah, but look at all the other stuff that still sucks about X."

But you willfully participate and perpetuate those types of exchanges because, and I quote, "When you have a sword swung AT you enough - it's traditional to learn to parry and swing one right back."

Revisiting my previous example, when Walter mentioned how Premiere has integration with stock photo libraries to help automate that process you replied with a comment about Adobe seemingly taking an unduly high percentage of each stock footage sale. It's a completely out of left field dig at Adobe. It would be you saying "Hey, aren't these new Lanes in X great?" and me replying, "I guess so... but don't you think it's unfair that Apple pays the workers that assemble iPhones in China so little?"

[Bill Davis] "If it's what the Cow wants - a Final Cut Pro X forum where every single positive comment about it must be aggressively challenged by default - well,good luck with that."

I think this is where Tim pops in and mentions all the traffic this place gets...

I really can't think of any place I've been where the relative merits of so many NLEs are broken down on a regular basis than here. There are plenty of forums, Facebook groups, mailing lists, etc., which all cater to their respective user/fan bases, but for critical thinking across the board I'm not aware of any other place like this forum.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]