APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: 10.3.2 Is out - WOW review from a huge X facility in Europe.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bill Davis
Re: 10.3.2 Is out - WOW review from a huge X facility in Europe.
on Jan 23, 2017 at 3:43:47 am

[Andrew Kimery] "(and don't complain even more when your hypocrisy gets pointed out). Just own your actions and go with it."

Hypocrisy?

Good god, man - all I did was post a link to a high end facility editors direct experience with the tool this entire forum is supposedly about!

It wasn't me leading the brigade of - "yeah, but look at all the other stuff that still sucks about X.

It's like the forum is just loaded with participants deathly afraid that this thing will keep improving.

Hint: if advancements in X make you crazy - don't freaking use it.

But it's not OK in my book to have to turn a forum ABOUT FCP X into a place specifically hostile to it. Not when it works perfectly well for millions of editors.

I've already long since stopped inviting some of the brightest folks using it to stop by to discuss it in this forum - because the ones that I did just didn't want to waste their time with the constant bitching and negativity here.

If it's what the Cow wants - a Final Cut Pro X forum where every single positive comment about it must be aggressively challenged by default - well,good luck with that.

Creator of XinTwo - http://www.xintwo.com
The shortest path to FCP X mastery.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]