APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: 10.3.2 Is out - WOW review from a huge X facility in Europe.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Andrew Kimery
Re: 10.3.2 Is out - WOW review from a huge X facility in Europe.
on Jan 22, 2017 at 3:56:52 pm

[Bill Davis] "...is pretty much YOU swinging your own invented "purposefully" word-sword directly at ME - after jumping to an incorrect assumption."

Once you finally clarified that you were quoting an older, private communication with Mads and not the public posting by Mads that all of us were referencing I thanked you for the clarification because it's not my intent put words in peoples' mouths or misattribute things.

How was anyone but YOU to know that Mads said something to you in private and then said the EXACT same thing in public with the additional comment of "Now we are actually ABLE to work in the timeline. Now the snappiness of FCPX also applies to us."? Everyone thought you were cherry picking Mads quote from FCP.co. It's not like it's beyond you to paint FCP X in an overly rosy light.

Again, you can act any way you please, but don't complain about the actions of others when you do the same thing yourself (and don't complain even more when your hypocrisy gets pointed out). Just own your actions and go with it.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]