APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: 10.3.2 Is out - WOW review from a huge X facility in Europe.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Michael Gissing
Re: 10.3.2 Is out - WOW review from a huge X facility in Europe.
on Jan 21, 2017 at 4:01:53 am

[Bill Davis] "Imagine if after I posted the thread starter - the only response had been "cool, glad they made your NLE faster today." FULL STOP.
Never going to happen here. So I feel my voice is still valuable. "

If you didn't radiate sunshine and lollypops then play the victim every time someone rightly points out an area of improvement that you argue against, you might garner more respect. Your voice would be more valuable if your arguments were not so reactionary and one sided.

As this forum was started to specifically debate X then naturally we will debate strengths and weaknesses of X. A forum that just says "cool, glad they made your NLE faster today." FULL STOP - is not a debate forum.

With the fact that X keeps getting better, you really should be able to look back and think just maybe some of the past criticisms you argued so personally against have been justified. But no, you continually fight the concept that others may have valid criticisms. I am universally critical of some aspects of all NLEs. I even have criticisms about my favourite Fairlight and realise there is always room to improve software. So join the debate, don't fight it.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]