APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: 10.3.2 Is out - WOW review from a huge X facility in Europe.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Walter Soyka
Re: 10.3.2 Is out - WOW review from a huge X facility in Europe.
on Jan 21, 2017 at 2:55:49 am

[Bill Davis] "That lets me highlight each vendors clips with a click. Better than that, in the timeline index, I can sort by those subRoles and group/sort by vendor or clip ID. These small projects often take weeks to get client feedback about - so whenever I get back to it, I know that my "micro database" of image source information lives right inside my project. On "go ahead", it's way easier now to use the image ID info embedded in the clips to source the non watermarked finals and replace them in the projects Compound clips. Just a tiny type of convenience Roles is enabling for me as I learn new ways to use it. I just can't fathom why I'd want to jettison these very efficient new workflows to move away from X."

Adobe Stock is nicely integrated with the Creative Cloud applications. You can search for stock, download comps, and license final assets right from a panel in Premiere or After Effects. No mini-database or manual file management required. For example:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/adobe-stock-video-footage.html

Walter Soyka
Designer & Mad Scientist at Keen Live [link]
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
@keenlive [twitter]   |   RenderBreak [blog]   |   Profile [LinkedIn]

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]