APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Where's your footage coming from?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread


Michael Hancock
Re: Where's your footage coming from?
on Jul 18, 2016 at 1:47:18 pm

I work at a small production/post production shop as an editor/budding colorist. We do primarily corporate, TV spots, and web videos. No episodic or film work (except for local short films other employees and their friends shoot).

If we shoot, it's Arri Amira 95% of the time. The other 5% is C300/C100.

If an ad agency, outside producer or direct-to-client is bringing us just the post work there's no telling where the footage will come from. This year we've gotten footage from 5D, 7D, C100, C300, GoPro, DJI Phantom, XDCam, Red Epic and Dragon, Alexa, F5 and iPhone. We've also gotten footage from miniDV, Beta, HDCam, and Digibeta. No 3/4 or 1" (yet!).

----------------
Michael Hancock
Editor


Posts IndexRead Thread 


Current Message Thread:





© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]