APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: NAB 2016: What is standing the test of time? (The 1 Week Edition)

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Rich Rubasch
Re: NAB 2016: What is standing the test of time? (The 1 Week Edition)
on Apr 29, 2016 at 8:48:00 pm

The Red Raven actually turned my head toward Red for the first time. Let's see if they deliver this Fall.

Mole lights actually are starting to look sexy.

The Yuneek Drone flew better to me than either the DJI or the 3DR. The Yaw on the Yuneek was just buttery and lots of control, rather than the herky jerky control on the others.

Edelkrone had some nifty innovations. Watch those guys because they are way more than sliders.

Actually talked to a gal from the LTO consortium. They had a booth. Not much info but they were there....I am finally interested in LTO with over 100 hard drives and the new LTO 7 to take all those drives to tape!

Finally had breakfast at Hash House a Go Go (and the Peppermill as always) and it was great. (drove out to the one out on the far west side, not the one on the strip).

JBL had a new speaker system that blew me away with their efficiency and accuracy. They played it loud and that I like!

The Christy Projection demo of HDR was dumb. They never even mentioned that the sound was through their own speakers. Other than the whole theater going pitch black (due to the low HDR blacks) they projected everything in 1080 even though it was a 4k projector.

The Canon 8K projection was glorious as well as that HUGE 8k wall.

Did GoPro have a big raucous booth? I didn't even notice.

Had a blast....

Rich Rubasch
Tilt Media Inc.
Video Production, Post, Studio Sound Stage
Founder/President/Editor/Designer/Animator
http://www.tiltmedia.com

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]