APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Apple and Thunderbolt 3

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bill Davis
Re: Apple and Thunderbolt 3
on Apr 27, 2016 at 8:04:28 am

[Steve Connor] "So what NLE wouldn't have been "good enough" to cope with the scenario you described above?
"

No you're right. No reason to look beyond "good enough" cuz at that standard they're all just the same.

ChevyFordDellAppleLeviWranglerNBCFoxSkillRyobion-and-on-and-on

No reason to differentiate.

Preferences are for suckers.

Or... we get to have a preference. And that preference can be informed by not just what CAN succeed for us, but what we actually might enjoy.

I've stopped promotion the idea that anyone else might be more productive or happier editing in X.

Because all that really matters to me, is that I am.

I was digging through a bunch of the disconnected, messy partial start and stop multicam clips from my recent shoot just tonight. Matching and watching various synced camera arrangements appear and disappear after the initial prep,and rejecting the heck out of the master multiclip to remove the stuff where nothing worked.

And while I was doing it I was actually grinning. I truly hope other editors on other systems are having as much fun. Because it WAS fun. And when work is fun, life is good!

That's enough for me.

New signature under construction and coming soon. Please stand by...

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]