APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X Creative Community Conversations FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Why do users say FCP X is fast? Some new numbers.

COW Forums : Creative Community Conversations (was FCPX Debates)

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Andrew Kimery
Re: Why do users say FCP X is fast? Some new numbers.
on Aug 18, 2015 at 7:24:11 pm

[Bill Davis] "So the question isn't is it good. The question is now "just how good is it?" And these posts help shed a little bit of light on that.

They do, I just don't think you should expect to influence anyone that's already made their mind up one way or the other. For the people that have already decided that X sucks or Avid sucks or Ford sucks or the PS4 sucks (pick your flame war) there's nothing anyone can say/do to change their mind.

Back in the day I used to defend FCP Legend around belligerent Avid users and defend Avid around belligerent and it was largely a waste of time (and still is) because the loving of one thing and the hating of another was subjective and the discussions inevitably circular. If someone has genuine/legit questions/concerns I'll comment but if the person is just ranting away I'll pass on by because there is no point in engaging that person. I know you've spent four years evangelizing X but there's never going to be a light at the end of that tunnel. If you do it because it brings you joy then, by all means, keep going, but if you do it because you want to change minds then I'd maybe find a different hobby before you drive yourself batty (or at least be very selective about your battles).

With regards to Aindreas, he spent years bashing Adobe and now he's using CC so I wouldn't brand him a hater for life just yet.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]