APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X Creative Community Conversations FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Why do users say FCP X is fast? Some new numbers.

COW Forums : Creative Community Conversations (was FCPX Debates)

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Christian Schumacher
Re: Why do users say FCP X is fast? Some new numbers.
on Aug 17, 2015 at 3:13:12 am

If a lot of the stuff I brought up just isn't an issue why, wait how should I put this? Why are they an issue? It’s these sort of problems that is driving people away from FCPX Charlie, and people want that stuff to work. Maybe not you. you find it perfect, right? :D Regarding roles being affected on the timeline only, I agree to a certain point, because this should be an option out of many apple decided not to include in the application. And that is a shame if you ask me. FCPX relies heavily on roles so it will be fundamental to apply a role on a timeline at the master level. I can’t believe you haven’t heard that before or wouldn’t know what this would accomplish. Weird. And did you never really hear nobody asking for setting keywords on timelines? Or for what purpose people would want this? Even weirder. How about the lack of windows layouts? Let me guess; never! The match frame throwing you away from your keywords? That one too? The frame buffer sticking in the viewer between the timeline and browser? C’mon that's not existant. Maybe any severe memory leaks? Hmm?

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]