APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Mike Matzdorf beats traditional audio tracks to death with an iron pipe.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bill Davis
Re: Mike Matzdorf beats traditional audio tracks to death with an iron pipe.
on Apr 23, 2015 at 12:28:28 am

Just go to the FCPWorks website and watch two videos. First Phil Hodgetts Lumberjack/Lumberyard Demo.

Then watch the last session about DirectTV.

One explains some of the system design concepts about how to save time on set that Lumberjack is implementing quite rapidly. The second is real world workflows that prove the theory.

It's no longer just guys like me saving it's faster. It's more and more folks in the trenches.

You want to wait for a formal study fine. I've been hearing for more than Two Years from real editors that they are getting home from work on time and aren't needing to do overnights anymore. I don't know how much clearer the signals can be.

The Focus team. Issac Waltron at TED, Ben King at the BBC, Marc Bach at Direct TV. Ronny Courtens at Belgium Online - the list goes on and on and on. Many of these guys started taking X seriously two, three or more years ago. But sure, wait some more. I'm sure there will be qualified folks for hire in the open market and that internal development of your own teams expertise over time to get up to get rolling after ignoring the system for 5 years rather than 4 because there wasn't a "study" available won't be a problem.

Yes, I'm teasing you.

But honestly the more demos I watched the more real the time savings I see every week solidified.

Used as designed, X is a wicked fast editorial system. Period.

Know someone who teaches video editing in elementary school, high school or college? Tell them to check out http://www.StartEditingNow.com - video editing curriculum complete with licensed practice content.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]