APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Cutting a major Hollywood Feature on FCPX

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Walter Soyka
Re: Cutting a major Hollywood Feature on FCPX
on Oct 7, 2014 at 1:22:19 am

[Bill Davis] "Fair is fair. And if OR NOT means Adobe discussions in X forums, then OR NOT kinda has to suppose that X discussions in Adobe Forums are fair too."

It's not like it's against the rules to post about "Or Not" software in the CC Debate forum. It's just that the community there tends to talk about subscription software.

It's a pity that people hold such an outdated view of this group. Why, it's almost even as unreasonable as someone clinging to a 3-year-old view of FCPX!

I haven't done any kind of formal study, but it seems to me that this forum is now largely pro-FCPX. This mirrors my experience in real life where FCPX was treated with suspicion at first (rightfully, just as early versions of every NLE ever have been) but that people have come around as the application has matured and met the early, reasonable objections.

This place still has some of the most interesting general post-production discussion anywhere.

Walter Soyka
Designer & Mad Scientist at Keen Live [link]
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
@keenlive [twitter]   |   RenderBreak [blog]   |   Profile [LinkedIn]

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]