APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Cutting a major Hollywood Feature on FCPX

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

David Mathis
Re: Cutting a major Hollywood Feature on FCPX
on Oct 6, 2014 at 7:43:38 pm

[Tim Wilson] "
This forum was NEVER about usable information. I was always shocked at the amount of usable information here. LOL Entirely by accident, and never our intent. This is a DEBATE forum.

For getting actual work done, we have the FCPX Techniques forum, and it is indeed one of our most popular. We also have a tremendous amount of FCPX-related discussion in other forums that touch on FCPX for other parts of workflow, including Resolve, After Effects, camera forums and others."

Useful information? What is that? LOL I have always felt this forum was more about entertainment value then anything else. ;-)

I probably visit this forum the most, followed by the "FCP X Techniques", and, yes, the "Adobe CC Debate". That one seems to have slowed down a bit as well. Another forum of interest is Blackmagic Design and Resolve. Just waiting for a Fusion forum to make its way back into the mix.

Now, for the serious side of me, I do find these forums informative.
Sure, there are a few jokes and laughs involved. I probably visit the COW at least 3 times a day looking for entertainment but really stuff that is informative. Stuff that will allow me to have a better workflow strategy along with useful little tidbits never considered before.

Tim, you really need to make more posts. :-) I find great value in them.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]