APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Apple drops ProApps from corporate definition

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Andrew Kimery
Re: Apple drops ProApps from corporate definition
on Sep 17, 2014 at 8:13:57 pm

[Tim Wilson] "I think that's exactly right....but still sideways to the point. Nobody is surprised by bricking or deauthorizing illicit tracks. That's an appropriate response, and even the most casual jailbreaker knows it's not only a possible outcome, but a likely one."

Not to get too tangental... what am I saying, this thread is already all over the place. haha

I agree that people skirting the rules should always expect repercussions if they get caught, but those playing by the rules do not, yet the are both potentially subject to the same forces. For example, remember a few years ago when Amazon erased the eBook version of "1984" from the account/device of every Amazon customer that purchased it? That situation was also handled poorly because Amazon just zapped the book in secret (like no one would notice?) instead of notifying customers about the legal problems surrounding the book and saying they will refund the purchase price of the book.

We give up an uncomfortable amount of privacy and control to have our digital lives and for the most part we all try not to think too hard about it and just believe in the benevolence of our corporate overlords.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]