APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Apple drops ProApps from corporate definition

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bill Davis
Re: Apple drops ProApps from corporate definition
on Sep 17, 2014 at 8:01:22 am

I honestly can't believe that so many smart people here are being so rediculously blind and deaf about the iWatch. Treating it as if it's "watchness" is its essential nature. How much more explicit does Mr. Cook have to be? It's designed to be a wearable technology hub. It's going to run something like apps for heavens sake!

Please, please don't be like the iPad idiots who came out and opined that it was dumb because tablet computers has been lame up until then. Thats what Apple LOVES. Reinventing what others can't seem to see. Then they transform the landscape of computing. I knew the iPad was going to change everything when my wife used mine for 5 minutes and demanded one for herself. She uses it every day for consuming digital content on the fly. I'll bet large dollars that the iWatch is going to do precisely the same thing.

I GUARANTEE the first time she sees one of her peers answer a call or check an email or text alert on an iWatch without having to waste time digging around inside her purse for her iPhone, she'll start politicking for an iWatch as well.

Wearable technology isn't about timekeeping. It's about easing personal information management via something placed on your person that is insanely easy to access instantly. Time is just a tiny, tiny part of that.

Mark my words.

Know someone who teaches video editing in elementary school, high school or college? Tell them to check out http://www.StartEditingNow.com - video editing curriculum complete with licensed practice content.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]