APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Apple drops ProApps from corporate definition

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

David Mathis
Re: Apple drops ProApps from corporate definition
on Sep 15, 2014 at 11:28:46 pm

[Marcus Moore] "
* EDITED TO ADD- MOTION which has been my go-to motion graphics application for going on 3 years now, holds A LOT of untapped potential. I think many editors who feel they NEED AE could probably get along just fine with Motion even with only it's existing feature set. In much the same way that programs like Acorn or Pixelmator are capitalizing on the umbrella under CC subscriptions to build marketshare."

Curious to know why Motion has not been developed further. This program has a great potential but other than change in the color scheme of the interface with a slightly different location of tools, there has been a few things that could add to the value of the software, just not implemented as of yet.

It would be nice to have expressions for the power user base. Would love to see scopes and waveforms when doing color correction and have custom curves available. A three way color corrector would be nice as well. I do love Motion and the ability to create custom stuff for use in FCP X, just want to see it developed more. I will say that the UI is much more approachable then After Effects, and groups are much more fun to work with then the pre-comp way of doing things.

camera operator | editor | production assistant

Remember kids, tracks are you friends when you charge by the hour. Track Tetris, game on!

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]