APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Is it all over?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Mark Suszko
Re: Is it all over?
on Jul 9, 2014 at 2:16:11 pm

As one of the ones dragged kicking and screaming into working with FCPX, since the latest upgrade, I am now liking much of it. One thing I wish a third-party developer would tackle, though, is creating a new DVD and BluRay authoring app that would synergize with FCPX.

I know, the cloud, blah blah blah. Yes. We'll stipulate to that. Meanwhile, I have plenty of clients that still want, and will continue to demand for years yet, DVD or BD with full navigation features, like the movies they rent on redbox. Share to a BD or DVD burn is a stopgap that works okay for making things like spots, but with DVDSP and Adobe Encore both basically EOL'd, there's a need in the market for something that had the same features as those apps.

Optical media authoring with menus and all the navigation tools we're used to having. That will talk to FCPX and Motion, or at least import their files. Get busy on that, somebody, please, I'll buy 2.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]