APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Is it all over?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Mitch Ives
Re: Is it all over?
on Jul 9, 2014 at 12:37:06 pm
Last Edited By Mitch Ives on Jul 9, 2014 at 12:37:47 pm

[Bill Davis] "Of course, there's always the clueless bozo over in the corner saying "Dammit, I liked the OLD parking lot.""

Or perhaps there's one who thinks all of that RFID stuff is a violation of their privacy. You know, like knowing your pattern of how long you park there and when, which gets passed along to someone who burglarizes your house? Gathering information can be a double-edged sword...

It's important not to outrun our headlights... and all this cloud stuff is coming faster than people can evaluate it's impact. All this home automation comes to mind. Are we at a point yet where we really know whether having an app that can unlock the doors to your house is definitely a good idea? Using old school locks at least reduces the number of people that are capable of breaking in.

Which brings me to an amusing thought. It appears that the biggest deterrent to car theft these days is having a manual transmission. Apparently the number of people who know how to drive one has dropped off precipitously...

See how I brought it back around to cars?

Mitch Ives
Insight Productions Corp.

"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things." - Winston Churchill

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]