APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: FCPX UI instability- is it just me?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Jason Porthouse
Re: FCPX UI instability- is it just me?
on May 8, 2014 at 11:43:22 am

Thanks for all the pointers. It's interesting because they're repeating faults but not consistent, which makes me think sloppy code rather than workflow - but I'm open to being wrong. I'd rather not transcode but will try and see if that makes a difference.

Here's another - just cutting in a sequence when the spacebar refuses to 'play' - and then the Play key, and icon on screen does too. I can skim clips but the sequence is 'stalled' and I have to load another then reload the one I'm working on to be able to play it.

Again this is stuff I've had with multiple formats across multiple systems, so it's not just system optimisation. I will report them as I'd love to get these and others fixed, just to have that solidity of editing experience.

Mindy you - cutting on Avid last week and I had maybe 2 crashes a day where the app just disappeared - no warning message, just cut to the desktop. That in a major London post house too, so no excuse in the setup.

Before you criticise a man, walk a mile in his shoes.
Then when you do criticise him, you'll be a mile away. And have his shoes.

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]