APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Issues with FCPX, mac dustbin and anecdotal resolution

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Simon Ubsdell
Re: Issues with FCPX, mac dustbin and anecdotal resolution
on Apr 17, 2014 at 8:36:13 pm

[Mathieu Ghekiere] "I actually am very happy with FxFactory."

Can I second that?

As far as I'm concerned, FxFactory is probably the most reliable plug-in platform there is and they take support very seriously indeed - they've been in business for a long time and have many very happy customers.

If you have you any problems at all, please do contact them directly - they are really quick to respond and are generally really good guys.

Every plug-in in, whatever the host application and from whatever distributor, is a potential issue, depending on an enormous range of factors, especially when Apple keep shifting the goalposts without necessarily telling everyone what's actually going on.

There are some very unscrupulous and slipshod plug-in distributors and developers out there, but FxFactory are really not among their number.

Disclaimer - as a developer, I distribute through FxFactory and find them incredibly knowledgeable and adaptable and always trying to improve their service. And believe me, I am very quick to criticise!

Simon Ubsdell
hawaiki.co

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]