APPLE FINAL CUT PRO: Apple Final Cut Pro X FCPX Debates FCP Legacy FCP Tutorials

Re: Wish List for 10.1.2

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro X Debates

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Charlie Austin
Re: Wish List for 10.1.2
on Mar 18, 2014 at 8:30:33 pm

[David Mathis] "While waiting for NAB to get here, this is my wish list for the next update:

1. Send To Motion, please! I know this overstating the obvious but please bring this feature back!"

Agreed

2. The ability to keyframe color correction.
3. Have multiple scopes available at the same time.
4. Individual slider controls for more precise color correction, color bar feels kind of akward at times.

Don't do a lot of Color stuff, but I can see this would be useful. Though there are some very good plug-ins for folks who need more control...

5. Better support for projects done in versions 7 and prior. I really do not feel the need to purchase another product just to make X more useful. Apple, what were you thinking?

Not gonna happen. FCP 7 is dead, 7toX works great for those who need it.

6. Tracks, at least for audio.

Also not gonna happen. Roles will be beefed up I'm sure, and if you need fixed tracks, secondary story lines work great. It's nice to be able to do manual A/B crossfades in one storyline with expanded components.

7. A package deal where one can get FCP X, Motion and Compressor packaged together for a lower price.

All things considered, the price already is pretty "low" :-)

-------------------------------------------------------------

~ My FCPX Babbling blog ~
~"It is a poor craftsman who blames his tools."~
~"The function you just attempted is not yet implemented"~

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]